Activity and Project Work Night’s
On Thursday evenings when there are not scheduled club meetings, the club building is open for members and guests to do a variety of activities.
This generally runs from around 6:00 to 9:00 p.m. at the club building.
The idea of these nights are to:
- Dedicate time to ham radio
- Learn more about ham radio
- Learn how to troubleshoot radio or electronic equipment
- Learn how to use test equipment
- Learn how to program radios and navigate radio menus
- Learn how to operate on the air
- Get on air with the club radio equipment
- Train on how to operate club radio gear
- Time to work on radio or electronics projects
- Kit building
- Experiment with Echolink, APRS, packet data or other radio operating modes
- Anything else you choose to do!
These Thursday Activity and Project work nights are very informal.
The nights vary depending on what people bring in to do, sometimes individuals are working on their own items and sometimes several people may gather around to learn how to approach troubleshooting or repairing something.
Feel free to arrive and leave as you wish during the 6:00 to 9:00 p.m. timeframes.
Again these nights are open to any club members or guests who would like to attend!